Advanced Vision for Robotics
OSARO SightWorks™ vision software enables robots to see, perceive, grasp, and perform tasks previously done only by humans in the e-commerce fulfillment process. Our AI-driven vision software and associated technologies provide the foundation for all of our warehouse solutions and is available to systems integrators, 3PLs, and other partners for their clients' custom applications.
Vision software is Installed and configured on an industrial computer (with NVIDIA GPU).
Cameras, sensors, control software, and other system components are available.
In some use cases, motion control software is also available and can be tailored to client needs.
Piece picking applications
- Optimizes a variety of piece-picking functions across the warehouse. These include bin-to-bin, kitting, bagging, and AMR/ASRS systems.
- Superior perception, lighting adaptability, grasping tool algorithms, and sensing support varied applications. Suggests the optimal pick points and orientation for diverse item types.
- Reliably processes a vast range of items. SightWorks handles thousands of shapes, sizes, materials, and packaging.
- Machine learning-enabled vision allows the robot to learn from each pick and store the data for future use. SightWorks adapts to new SKUs on the fly by calling on its vast library of data.
- Recognizes not only cases but multipacks. Identifies center, dimension, depth, tilt of top surface, and orientation for each item visible on the pallet regardless of plain, colorful, or patterned packaging.
- Detects damaged cases to avoid workflow disruption. Rates each case with a “damage score” that determines the best course of action while preventing spillage and disruption.
- Flags protrusion and errors on the pallet. Identifies items that exceed a safety margin — such as teetering or poorly-stacked items — for timely resolution to avoid accidents.
- Detects foreign objects before they cause problems. These include items such as tape dispensers or scissors that are accidentally left on a pallet and can disrupt operations.
- Identifies parcel centers and orientation. Effective for all common parcels: boxes, envelopes, flats, padded mailers, and polybags.
- Picks from jumbled piles. Handles parcels that arrive in a group via chute, conveyor, or bin — and maps action for the robot arm even when an entire parcel is not visible.
- Pinpoints barcodes to guide subsequent placement. Finds the barcode location on parcels so that they can be placed in an orientation compatible with downstream scanners.
Advantages of SightWorks vision
√ Integrate reliably with other systems. Improve automation with OSARO's RESTful API and easy integration with existing controls and hardware.
√ Track performance. Use our custom monitoring tool to assess and optimize performance after installation.
√ Address the labor shortage and boost production without added headcount.Complete your systems with reliable, precise vision so that they can perform 24/7, without training, breaks, injuries, or overtime.
√ Shorten order cycle time with smarter automation. Superior vision shortens order cycle time to speed delivery and improve order accuracy.
√ Engage in a low-risk approach. Upfront assessments and multiple pricing options, including RaaS contracts, lower the risk of every project.
√ Partner for robust solutions. Our team of engineers and Hypercare customer support provide upfront planning, clear documentation, and continuous technical solutions for project implementation.
We work with trusted automation equipment manufacturers, integrators, software providers, AMR/ASRS robotics makers, and other vendors through the OSARO Partners Alliance to develop the best one-stop solution for our customers.
SightWorks data sheet
Let's Talk SightWorks!
Contact us to learn how OSARO's vision software for robotics can help you optimize your fulfillment operations across the warehouse.
OSARO has smart solutions across the warehouse
Ask us about our AI-driven robotic solutions for depalletization, picking to AMR/ASRS systems, kitting, bagging, and induction.